Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today and Angel

I got Angel's address today, I opened up this blog page because I needed the support for sharing my experience with you incase things went badly. I don't know what I expected.

I long to restore the relationship but I am at a complete lost as to how to do that or even if it is the right thing to do.

Yesterday I tried to call to get the address, I was going to say, "Daughter, it's Mom, I need your address to send you some things. Qot.qot.qot. then I was going to say I love you daughter and hang up. I couldn't find her number.

I found it and though; "I will just say, Angel, it's meI need your address so that I can send you all this information that people have been sending us. What last name do you go by. Oh and by the way...I love you." Her cricket phone was off.

Today I again pick up the phone to call her, not feeling the longing or the loving that I felt yesterday, but I called never the less with no plan on what to say.

She answered on the third ring. "Angel," I said, "I need your address to send you some stuff. Qot Qot, Qot. "Angel, I love you" I said and hung up.

I think I included all the important words into the conversation.
That is the step today. We shall see what the step tomorrow is.

2 comments:

Char said...

Oh, how my heart aches for you. Calling was a big step and I'm glad you were able to do it. Now the balls in her court. Love you!

lynchpin said...

I get scared. I fear I will be playing this tennis game by myself for a long long time. but Then I remember you and know that in this game I have a team behind me.