Friday, September 11, 2009

July 28, 2009

She wants to have a baby, yet she couldn't even treasure the family God gave her. Instead she tried to destroy what we had worked so very hard to unite.

We opened our lives opened our family, threw open wide the door to our hearts. We did not take her in as a guest or a stranger but rather a full fledged member of our family, OUR DAUGHTER. No matter what she did, we forgave and pulled her back into our embrace.

I miss the kid who drank coffee with me. I miss the kid who would eat the left over raw veggies that I set aside. I miss the kid that Princess and Sonshine adored, the one who adored them.
Dear GOD, I miss her.

It was God's will we took her in, I know that with every fiber of my being. I am confused how we ended up here but I know that we did the right thing.


That which Christ ties with HIS golden bond can not be easily broken--- bent, frayed, burned and bruised but not truly broken.

No comments: