Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stand Still

This is what I wanted, this is what my heart yearned for, I had only to take little steps of obedience and God did the rest.
So why am I so anxious, fearful, tearful? Why am I pacing around like a caged animal one minute than wanting to crawl in bed and sleep for hours the next?
Why do I have so many confusing emotions and none of them the “right ones”

I should be over joy-ed with gratitude to God for giving me my hearts desire.
I will have a restored relationship with my daughter, my angel, I will get to hold my grand baby and pray over her. God has taken the deep longings of my heart and fulfilled them.
Why am I not screaming His Praises from the rafters. He is defiantly worthy of them? What is wrong with me? My heart is terrified but where my head says, “it is okay, this is in God’s hands.” Then my head jumps right on board with my heart. OH Brother.

I know I should be praising and thankful, will God think I am not grateful, will He disown me?

Who should I call, Whom should I reach out to , who will tell me the right way to handle this or the right way to feel, or the right way to be?

“Stand still, Stand still, Stand still.” My head screams out.
I stand still and that still small voice finishes for me, “ AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.’ Praise be my Lord. He is God no matter my circumstances . He loves me and fills the longing of my heart no matter how I act. He knows me He know I will get there. I need not fear because HE IS GOD. He will lead me step by step, He will guide me and heal me and hold me and love me through all my emotions.

Thanks be to God.

Got to go, must praise.

I can praise Him for who He is.

No comments: